Each of our policies is reviewed on a regular schedule to ensure that we are compliant with current legal requirements and that we follow good practise throughout the school. The sub-committees are linked to appropriate policies and are reviewed accordingly.
All policies are available in a printed or emailed form from the school office.
These forms and letters are in PDF format. If your computer does not open them automatically, you may need to install Adobe PDF Reader (free).
- Complaints and Appeals Procedure
- Safeguarding Policy
- COVID19 – Schools Full Opening Risk Assessment
- Revision Notes – Coronavirus (Covid-19) Schools Full Opening RA – 2021.01 V07b
- COVID Outbreak Plan
- Lockdown Lens for Schools – Safeguarding Children in Derbyshire
- Education Setting – Annex A
- Educational Child Protection / Safeguarding Template Policy Addendum
- On line Safety Policy
- Charging Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour and Discipline
- School Closure
- Curriculum and Whole School Planning Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Foundation Stage Policy
- Privacy Notices
- Staff Privacy Notice
- Procedure for Access to Personal Information
- School Guidelines on Records Retention Periods
- School Data Breach Procedure
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Private Fostering Policy
A copy of School Fund audit account statement is available on request. Please contact the office.