PE and Sport Grant
Effect of the premium on pupils’ PE and sport participation and attainment
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of staff in teaching PE and Sports.
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- Participation in many local tournaments and sporting events.
- Annual Bikeability course for Year 6 pupils.
- Sporting After School clubs including Running Club and RuggerEds.
- Whole school participation in a weekly Tai Chi session.
- Weekly forest school sessions led by a qualified member of staff.
- Swimming sessions for Year 5 and 6.
- Inspiring athletes invited to talk to the children about their experiences.
- Achievement of Sports Mark, Silver Award.
- Attending the Change4Life conference and children running sporting activities at lunch time.
How we will ensure these improvements are sustainable
- Raise the profile of sport and PE within the school.
- Continued training of staff.
- Planning for all year groups which ensure all children are included in every PE lesson.
- Promoting participation in sport and a healthy lifestyle.
- Continue to give pupils the opportunity to achieve their sporting potential.
- Continue to be part of the HVC sporting affiliation and Derbyshire Rural Small School Association.
|<— SEN||Behaviour —>|